From the moment we pull up to your customer's door, our white fleet vehicle projects a professional image for your company. Customers feel secure allowing our technicians into their home and are confident their needs will be met the first time. You can trust our technicians to represent your business on the front line:
- Our technicians are NCTI (National Cable & Telephone Institute) certified to insure technical excellence.
- Our technicians dress in clean uniforms, have a professional, safety-first mentality and are polite and respectful.
We employ a proprietary internal system of checks and balances to digitally document all work .performed for your customers:
- Technicians digitally photograph work performed, creating a recorded trail of service.
- Digital pictures monitor the quality control of every job we do.
- Real-time dispatch and GPS-equipped fleet monitors technician locations and ETAs, on-time performance and accurate work order close-out.
- Internal Quality Control reports are automatically generated.
We bring experience, cutting-edge technology and a proven track record to every job and every customer:
- Providing the Cable Industry with dependable professional service since 1994.
- Tested processes ensure that jobs are completed correctly, helping maintain your high standards.
- Trained QC professionals review the digital picture trail of service records and create reporting that is used by Field Management to address issues proactively.
- Customer Service complaints/damage claims are monitored via a web site, generating a quick resolution of any issue.
Most important, we understand that Every Customer Counts. As a trusted contractor to industry leaders like Comcast, Time Warner and Bright House, we know that your customers see our fleet of white trucks and our courteous technicians as an extension of your commitment to provide a quality product to them. You can count on us to represent you professionally, every time.